It’s the month of May and boy do I have a cool competition for you! You could win a case of Glenelly wine plus an experience at Glenelly for you and three friends!
- Snap a photo of yourself with the Glenelly Lady May bottle of wine. (tip: If you’re in Cape Town, then head on over to the tasting room in Stellenbosch, the Lady May magnum bottle is on display just for you to snap a pic with! If you’re not in Cape Town, then why not purchase a bottle of Lady May on the Glenelly website and get it delivered directly to your door.)
- Upload your photo to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #visitglenelly.
- Tag the three friends in your post for which you would love to share this awesome prize with.
Competition ends 31 May 2019. You must be a resident of South Africa to enter as well as over the age of 18.
Terms and conditions:
- This competition is run by The Wine Girl Cape Town and is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used by The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition will run from Friday 10 May 2019 up until and including midnight on Friday 31 May 2019.
- In order to enter the competition, you must be over the age of 18 years of age and follow the entry instructions above.
- The draw for one lucky winner & announcement will happen within two weeks of the closing date of the competition.
- The winner will be chosen by means of a computer generated draw.
- Competition entry is free and participants may enter as many times as they wish. Entries are final and may not be changed after submission.
- The competition is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa. In order to claim the prize, you must be able to visit the Glenelly estate before the end of the 2019 year. Transport is not included in the prize. You are not eligible to participate in this competition if:
- You are a Director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of The Wine Girl Cape Town or Glenelly.
- You are an immediate family member, of the persons specified in 8(1) above.
- You live outside of South Africa.
- The winner’s ID number, full name, email address and cell phone number will be required to claim the prize. The prize will consist of:
- 1 x bottle of the Glass Collection Chardonnay 2019
- 1 x bottle of the Glass Collection Syrah 2016
- 1 x bottle of the Glass Collection Cabernet Franc 2016
- 1 x bottle of the Estate Reserve Chardonnay 2017
- 1 x bottle of the Estate Reserve Red Blend 2013
- 1 x bottle of the Lady May 2013 Prize
- A free wine tasting including ploughman’s platter at Glenelly estate for you and three friends.
The draw for the winner is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
Winners will be contacted via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter direct message from The Wine Girl Cape Town. The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly reserves the right to post content that winners have submitted, i.e. a picture of the winners.
Prizes may not be exchanged for cash.
The Wine Girl Cape Town, Glenelly and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
Winners give The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly, and its authorized agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against The Wine Girl Cape Town or Glenelly and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly.
By participating in this competition, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by The Wine Girl Cape Town, Glenelly and other companies in these companies, any of their operators, commercial partners, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which The Wine Girl Cape Town and Glenelly has about you; (iii) the retention of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) the use of your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in The Wine Girl Cape Town or Glenelly that may be of interest or value to you; (v) a credit enquiry being conducted about you with any credit bureau or credit provider and providing your personal information to credit risk management services (including a credit bureau)