Well done to Bon Courage Wine Estate, from the Robertson Wine Valley, who has been awarded top performer at the Novare SA Terroir Awards with three national winners and two trophy awards.
- 2019 Bon Courage André’s Fame Colombard
- 2011 Bon Courage Jacques Bruére Blanc de Blancs Cap Classique
- 2019 Bon Courage Lady of the House Pinotage Rosé (Dry)
- Novare Trophy for SA’s Top Terroir Producer
- Novare Trophy for SA’s Top Terroir Wine Estate.
For this competition only wines certified as single-vineyard wines, estate-produced, or wines from a ward or district not divided into more than one ward, may participate. With a 25% increase in entries, Bon Courage is truly proud of this achievement.
“For a wine from the Estate to be selected as top in the country is a huge honour – for us to have received three such awards is beyond what words can express,” says Bon Courage Cellar Master, Jacques Bruwer.
ROBERTSON AREA RECOGNITION
The Robertson wine producing area also received the Novare Trophy for SA’s Top Terroir Wine Area with a combined total of 5 top national winning wines.
GET BON COURAGE WINE: